DeLucia Construction warranties all of our labor for a period of one year after completion of the project. Standard manufacturer warranties apply to any materials that we use.
How to decide on a contractor for your project
- For any sizable project, you should get at least three estimates. Choose reputable contractors who are licensed and insured.
- Ask the contractor to see copies of his State of Connecticut Home Improvement Contractors License, and copies of both his General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Policies.
- Ask the contractor for 3-5 references of other customers in the area that he has worked for.
- If possible, visit one of the contractor’s jobs to gauge the quality of his work.
- Check with the contractor’s major suppliers to see that he is in good standing.
- Compare the proposals that you have received. Make sure that any differences in materials and/or methods of construction are noted.
- And lastly, try to avoid the mistake of choosing the contractor based solely on price. While it may be tempting to choose the contractor with the lowest price, avoid making your decision on price alone. For example, if you receive four quotes, and three are very close in price, but the fourth is substantially lower, you should ask yourself why the price is so low.
Serving all of Fairfield and New Haven Counties:
Fairfield County: Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe,
New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Redding, Redding Ridge, Ridgefield,
Shelton, Stamford, Stratford, Westport, Weston, Wilton
New Haven County: Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Derby, Milford, Orange, Oxford, Seymour, Woodbridge